Alright guys, I have decided to post my intake every once in a while. Maybe I’ll look back on it someday.
- 2 eggs on toast
- a banana with some peanut butter
- apple slices
- 6in grilled chicken Subway sandwich with EVERY vegetable they had except for tomato (on 9 grain bread)
- more apple slices
- a carrot (like a full size one haha)
- bread with hummus
- another carrot
- (wasn’t super hungry, the sandwich was filling and the snacks were eaten pretty late)
- I REALLY wanted ice cream, so I blended some frozen banana and some peanut butter. It satisfied my craving and it was DELICIOUS.
Altogether, a pretty good day for eating. I ate around 1,500 calories and burned about 250. Everything I ate was pretty healthy. My mom went shopping today so tomorrow I’ll have better options for food!!
I think I’m going to go pack a lunch for tomorrow right now so that in the morning I can just grab it and go.
Have a good one guys!